Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Such a long hiatus



Quite frankly I just haven't had a whole lot of anything to talk about. Blogging is constantly at the forefront of my mind, and I do have ideas constantly floating around. It's just the actual sitting own and writing something worth while for anyone to find interesting enough to read.
So I think one of my New Years resolution is going to be to post once a week for starters, this is of course with hope that it again turns into a daily part of my life again!

And since I have nothing atm to talk about other than a baby bump shoot that I did a few days, that's what is going to be talked about! 
Note to self:
1. Give no more favors to friends for shoots until I have the right lighting
2. No more shooting in their homes, clutter and background "stuff" just causes way too much editing time for me and I gotta tell you. No matter how good you are at editing, you know that the person was extracted out of the background.
3. Run the show, don't settle for less then what you were trying to capture

It really is some simple rules that would have saved me tons of frustration and editing time. My time is worth more than booking multiple settings to "redo" a sitting because of bad lighting.

Can you see whats wrong with these images? Because they are glaring to me!






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment